• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need help

Iwar0214

I bought a chimera gas two days ago today while running it I lost all control. I figured my battery died. I charged the battery and started the check list before I fired it up. The steering will not work now. When I unhooked the battery I noticed all the wires was loose from the receiver. I hooked everything back up and still no steering. I tried to rebind it but still no luck.

Iwar0214

No. I get zero response. I tired new battery’s in the transmitter and made sure the other battery was fully charged

Lou-Man

insert bind plug. turn on receiver. hold bind button on transmitter, turn on transmitter. just making sure that what you are doing

edl

You may need to stand in a different position sometimes to close wont work try pointing your radio away from the receiver and make sure there are metal objects in the way, I fly RC planes and we nee to be a few feet away when we bind otherwise it doesn't always work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.