Need Help To Find "Roll Bar" with Lights For Rampage MT?

Thread starter #1
Hi guys,
I recently saw a 1\5 scale RC Truck online with a "Chrome Roll Bar" (from the trunk to the top of the truck) with Spot Lights which I really really liked and I wanted to do the same with my Redcat Rampage MT Truck so my question is:
Can you helped me find the parts: Roll bar and spot lights (4 or 5 lights) for a 1\5 scale RC Truck?
I looked at several sites but I couldn't find a Chrome Roll bar but I remember I've seen it before so any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance,
Yannik

TPSF

I want a black one! Any suggestions for good led lights that are super bright? The eBay ones are hit and miss got two great ones and one that's too dim to use.

Thread starter #4
Hi Westsiderkg
No, not yet although I know it exist because I've seen it online before! If you find a rear Roll Bar kit (chrome color) for a 1/5 scale, let me know I would appreciate it? I've no problem founding spot lights for a 1/5 scale Truck but I had no luck founding a rear roll bar like below but bigger

Attachments

G-Man

Hi guys,
I recently saw a 1\5 scale RC Truck online with a "Chrome Roll Bar" (from the trunk to the top of the truck) with Spot Lights which I really really liked and I wanted to do the same with my Redcat Rampage MT Truck so my question is:
Can you helped me find the parts: Roll bar and spot lights (4 or 5 lights) for a 1\5 scale RC Truck?
I looked at several sites but I couldn't find a Chrome Roll bar but I remember I've seen it before so any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance,
Yannik
There is a guy who sells steel roll bars etc for the Rampage MT on the Facebook group Redcat Rampage Owners Group

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts