• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need a reliable source for parts.

Fordzill351c

Hello, I just got a new Rampage MT for Christmas. I have broke it a few times now. I'm just having a hard time finding a good source for parts. Nobody seems to have all of what I need. Also any recommend upgrades for this. Thanks

Phill

No idea where in the US but HSP parts are identical and use the same part numbers.
Try ebay under HSP and the part number.

Booker

Hello, I just got a new Rampage MT for Christmas. I have broke it a few times now. I'm just having a hard time finding a good source for parts. Nobody seems to have all of what I need. Also any recommend upgrades for this. Thanks
For o.e.m. redcat parts i like redcat racing toys. They ship from arizona. For all other parts, engines etc. Ddm (DAVES DISCOUNT MOTORS) they are in utah i believe. Ddm ships out fast. Redcat racings toys usually take a couple days before shipping out but never had any problems.

Booker

For o.e.m. redcat parts i like redcat racing toys. They ship from arizona. For all other parts, engines etc. Ddm (DAVES DISCOUNT MOTORS) they are in utah i believe. Ddm ships out fast. Redcat racings toys usually take a couple days before shipping out but never had any problems.
Edit-redcat racing toys ship from new jersey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online