• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need 1/5 Scalers from Long Island/Queens/Brooklyn to check in

chazman1117

I am going to be contacting NY State Senator Flanagan to request permission to create and use a 1/5 scale track on the grounds of the Nissaquogue river state park in Kings Park NY.

Location Here: http://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=40.895396,-73.237004&spn=0.00083,0.002064&z=20

I envision this track to be use at your own risk, but maintained by the users.

I am proposing to the Senator that by having this track in his district, it would bring increased revenue to the local commercial establishments, increased user fees ( $8.00 entrance fee for the park), and publicity for a little known park.

This park already has a RC aerodrome with in its boundaries, so they are RC friendly- The RC club has rules and so would we.

I have a cousin who owns a local landscaping business and would be willing to grade and sculpt the track for free for us.

I need as many people who would be willing to use this facility to reply here and if you are willing to, PM me your e-mail address and town you live in (no spam I promise)

I will be making a flyer to post here to be put up in your LHS with more info.

I am sure this would be a huge hit.....let me know your interest....

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts