• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My X-Series...

k.jensen

nicely done, been thinking of using the same body for my XB to give it a different look.

actualy I've allready orderd it, just wating for it to get hom from the US.

really loove the sun roof to, might even steal the idea a little :eek:

but I'm anctius to see how much I have to cut away since I've got a HPI airfilter with ankled isolator and a jetpro sidemount aswell :eek:

k.jensen said:
nicely done, been thinking of using the same body for my XB to give it a different look.actualy I've allready orderd it, just wating for it to get hom from the US.

really loove the sun roof to, might even steal the idea a little :eek:

but I'm anctius to see how much I have to cut away since I've got a HPI airfilter with ankled isolator and a jetpro sidemount aswell :eek:
Thanks...and by all means dude. Go for the sunroof its a nice self mod to the body being theres not too many 1/5 bodies to really choose from..as far as side mount im not sure if you'll need to cut it might depend if your lowering body mounts or keeping em high..

caveman said:
Looks great bro, have any video on it?
Thanks man...i do have a few on my phone...i tried to post them from a laptop but sound wasnt working and vid was alittle fuzzy..i will make fresh vids and post em soon as possible...if youd like one for the hell of it..just message me your cell i'll send you a few to enjoy..

k.jensen

EF8Sick said:
Thanks...and by all means dude. Go for the sunroof its a nice self mod to the body being theres not too many 1/5 bodies to really choose from..as far as side mount im not sure if you'll need to cut it might depend if your lowering body mounts or keeping em high..
Just recived my 2 Xt body's, DAMN they are HUGE. the XB body fits inside. lol.

now I just have to wait till I get my XB put back together (maintenance time)

to fit the body's before I get them painted.

I'm going to slam the body's as low as possible.

- make them into a 2part body(hopefully this will work great with the sidemounted pipe.)

-also I'm going to keep the wing posts and wing on my XB to give it a special look.

-might even add lights since I've got a lightcontroller and some LED's laying arround :D

gotta make a post with pic's when I'm done since I've done some modifications, hoping I'll be ready for the danish championship :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts