• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Toys... A Family Portrait...

XBENOOB

Here's a few pictures of my toys...

1. Redcat 1/5 scale XB-E converted to a Truck
  2. Mad Gear 1/5 scale Dallas edition
  3. Max Stone 1/8 scale rock crawler
  4. Kyosho EP Blizzard DF-300 1/12 scale

G

Nice. Your new Dallas looks good. How does it compare to your XTE? Does it come with 24mm hex drives? That snow cat is cool.

XBENOOB

RCDAD said:
Nice. Your new Dallas looks good. How does it compare to your XTE? Does it come with 24mm hex drives? That snow cat is cool.
The Dallas is different from the XTE in many ways.

1. No CVD's. The Dallas has the same size dog bones front and rear
  2. Slipper Clutch. Dallas has a slipper clutch
  3. ESC and Motor are in the rear of the car on the Dallas
  4. Batteries are in the front
  5. Steering Servo (20kg) is in the center and uses a double arm
  6. Shocks are the same front and rear
  7. One center piece of aluminum (radio tray?) that connects the front to the rear
some are good points some are bad... time will tell....

It's really fast... Came with 5300mah batteries. Tried to put in the 10000mah, and they are too big to fit in for now... I will come up with a fix to make them fit. :D

It does have the 24mm hex drives, which is good for me... Now I can share wheels between my XTE and the Dallas.

It weighs in at 22lbs in it stock configuration...

As for the snow cat... I changed out the stock mechanical speed controller for a Brushless ESC and changed out the brushed motor for a brushless one. It's not a fast machine, but it does run nice. It can handle the one of 10000mah 2s lipos, and the MaxStone rock crawler can handle the other one and it will run for over an hour... So no worries..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts