• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MY REDCAT RAMPAGE XR AS VINTAGE RACE CAR

Haroldbee

I am a rabid fan of vintage race cars. Always wanted such an rc body for my Redcat Rampage XR, gas car. Couldn't find one anywhere, so I bought a sheet of aluminum, a rivet gun and some rivets, and made one. 20190621_195754.jpg 20190621_200334.jpg 20190621_195722.jpg 20190621_195706.jpg 20190622_075447.jpg

Redredcat0223

Looks awesome ,if it were mine I would ditch the front bumper and put the little back bumper piece on the back of the car ,I would put one where the front bumper was because they fit both ends of that platform and the xt platform then I would get the duel exhaust pipe from king motors or rovan that comes straight out off the head about an inch then separates into duel exhaust one pipe on each side of the rear shock tower but that’s just me,it really does look cool though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts