• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Rampage MT wont start for breakin

Kevin's xb

This is what you need
10mm ID with 1mm wall thickness = 12mm outside
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brass-T...hash=item1c98afcc21:m:myjHo3IO2NmEAvM9ltJxamA
Hopefully you can get it locally.
I got some 8mm for my belt drive but had to order on ebay
Thanks I'm gonna go to local hardware store today. Thanks phill, after tubing just waiting on hex wheel hubs to start the swithch. Does the ID mean inner diameter on the tubing.

Kevin's xb

Hey phill what size did you make the length of the brass rods I can have them precisely cut. Thanks

Kevin's xb

Thanks I'm gonna go to local hardware store today. Thanks phill, after tubing just waiting on hex wheel hubs to start the swithch. Does the ID mean inner diameter on the tubing.
Has anyone ever used the IMAX J-7 jumbo baha tires I have ordered them for my XB and they actually have the square plastic adapters that fit inside the hex hubs it's awesome.

Kevin's xb

Hey Phil I need to know what's the cheapest lipo battery charger for my 2s battery upgrade. Its a pulse ultra series 2s lipo. I need cheapest charger to buy online. If you got any suggestions I will take any. New to lipo

Kevin's xb

Hey Phil I need to know what's the cheapest lipo battery charger for my 2s battery upgrade. Its a pulse ultra series 2s lipo. I need cheapest charger to buy online. If you got any suggestions I will take any. New to lipo
Hey G-Man do you know a cheap lipo charger to charge my 2s lipo battery. It's a pulse ultra series 2s 2550mah. If anyone could help that be great. If anyone has purchased the IMAX J-7 jumbo baha tires on any 1)5 scale I want to know how they look and durability.

Phill

Sorry mate no experience with Lipos in cars.
My drone uses them but it's a completely different set up.

Kevin's xb

How about them IMEX J-7 1/5 scale JUMBO baha Beadlock tires and rims there 215mm tall and 115 wide there huge can't wait. Do you know anyone who is running them on anything.

Phill

How about them IMEX J-7 1/5 scale JUMBO baha Beadlock tires and rims there 215mm tall and 115 wide there huge can't wait. Do you know anyone who is running them on anything.

I'd reckon that size tyre is going to kill takeoff and maybe burn your clutch

Kevin's xb

Thanks for the concern but I got a HD clutch and smaller spur for the account of the added tire weight. Thanks.

Strait jacket

Nice looking truck. Seems like you've tried everything & im not gonna be any help but where did you find chrome rims ? Those are awesome looking. I put a vw bug body on my mt.

Impalassman

Nice looking truck. Seems like you've tried everything & im not gonna be any help but where did you find chrome rims ? Those are awesome looking. I put a vw bug body on my mt.
I sent my original rims off to be chromed at m&m metalizing in California was expensive but hey that's part of the hobby. In a chrome guy not into all the black rims. Thanks for the compliment .

Thwmathue

Have you tried using an actual spark tester? It takes more to create a spark under compression than in atmosphere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.