• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Rampage Arrived Today

Trickle007

Contributor
Just Received my new Rampage MT for Rampagehopups.com and this thing is huge. put my savage 4.6 next to the Rampage and it makes my Savage look like a match box car. Going to go get new filter and servos tonight then run through my prerun check list hopefully by the weekend I can get it running and break in the motor.

But I was looking for a new pipe as well and really want a rear pipe where can I pik one up at? All I am finding is side pipes. I will post some pics tonight when I get home from work.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Congratulations!

I run the CPI rear exit...You can get it here but it looks out of stock... http://www.largescalerc.com/CPITunedPipeforRedcatRampage.aspx

There are no other RTR rear exit's as I recall...Several (myself included) are waiting for Sprint77 to finish his first run of rear exit pipes. Other options are to slightly modify another pipe....if you comb through an 'exhaust' search, you'll probably see some customizing ideas of other rear exits.

Trickle007

Contributor
I suck at customizing.... so what i was thinking of is just getting the tuned pipe from RedCat. Is that pipe any good?

hobbykim

Contributor
Not bad pipe from redcat,if you don't jump alot it good,if you jump,roll ,I think you need X-can.If you know how to modifier you can use Baja pipe,I did break two red cat tune pipe,now I use Baja tune pipe and I happy with it.

Trickle007

Contributor
Just ordered HPI air filter, some outerwears, 5k mah RX pack and a Hitec 5645 for throttle, I going to break the motor in with this set up. As for the Pipe i going to wait for the CPI pipe to come instock then get one and 2 steering servos next week. Dam this is getting expensive but what the hell you only live once might as well enjoy it.

What is the proper fuel mixture to run in these trucks? Like how many ounces of 2 cycle oil per gallon of gas?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts