• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Jet-Pro cracked!

Clubin

Banned
Is there a V2 JP or are they all the same?

I am wondering if I can fusion weld the pipe or will that heat it too much and make it weaker? , or if I am better off sending it back to dino?

jetprocrack004.jpg

jetprocrack003.jpg

jetprocrack002.jpg

jetprocrack001.jpg

kryptonite

i noticed there is no rubber gromet on the mount for chassis flex? this is getting crazy with those jet-pro's bust'in up.my opinion is once its been cut or cracked and re-"RE"-welded, it will never be the same again. you'll always be listing for that high pitch "well it broke again" sound. for the price of a J.P. i would send it back to them. new pipe, new sticker.. done. even if i had a welder, i would still want a new pipe.

yolonda21

Contributor
JP V2 has 2 mounting tabs...the vibration on these trucks is causing them to crack.....I just sent 2 pipes in for repair, Dino is aware of the problem and V2 is holding up better. He is awsome to deal with, and really does stand behind his work/pipes...

Clubin

Banned
Very nice repair moo.

I think I am going to run my MCD Samba on it. I am going to send it back to Dino, and see what he figures. I'd rather do that than keep fixing it, i know it will break again in another spot. :mad:

max 1

Hey I,am Not Alone 2 Of Mine Split ,hade The #2 Welded.put A Ruber Gromet .ben Good Sofar,

Clubin

Banned
I talked to Dino today, no problem to send it back for repair, I pay shipping. We'll see what he does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts