• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My fuel tank is leaking

rc-driver

my fuel tank is keep leaking from place where the arrow pointed at, I have put the silicone around that plastic thing . but the silicone was melted by the heat . how can I stop the fuel from leaking ? :rolleyes:

mediaCAD1I7M8.jpg

Sprint 77

Contributor
Try lifting up on the grommet a little bit and put a o-ring under it right where your arrow is. get some measurements or take your grommet and ask for the assorted o-ring box at local auto parts store. Most usually have one that they sell individual o-rings from.

kryptonite

try using the ones from the upgrade kit. they have a larger lower section and are a bear to get in but don't leak.. oh wait a minute, let me check my box,might have one

badboy2

my tank leaks fumes too unlike my bajas once i closed them u cant smell anything.will a ddm gas cap fit on this tank?

rc-driver

my problem have been solved , thanks matesssssss :D :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts