my custom LED lights

Thread starter #1
Hey guys,
Finally posting a bunch of stuff after getting my MT V3 last Christmas. Here are some pics of my custom LED lights. (this isn't an ad) I got these from superbrightleds.com and they are awesome! They are 12mm bolt beam LEDs in white and red. I just wired them all together to a battery pack with an on/off switch that I think is 12volts (8AAs) ( also got the pack from the same website). The LED bar on top is just from Amazon but it's awesome too. I was able to wire it into the super bee kill switch and it acts as the warning light if something goes wrong. It's just 6v and has an on/off button too.

Attachments

Impalassman

Pretty cool I made my lights into their own aluminum bumpers so they are attached to the chassis when the body comes off and put a under glow kit inside with its own watch cell battery box and switch. And made a flamed car cover lol

Attachments

Phill

Hey guys,
Finally posting a bunch of stuff after getting my MT V3 last Christmas. Here are some pics of my custom LED lights. (this isn't an ad) I got these from superbrightleds.com and they are awesome! They are 12mm bolt beam LEDs in white and red. I just wired them all together to a battery pack with an on/off switch that I think is 12volts (8AAs) ( also got the pack from the same website). The LED bar on top is just from Amazon but it's awesome too. I was able to wire it into the super bee kill switch and it acts as the warning light if something goes wrong. It's just 6v and has an on/off button too.
Looks great.
Do you have a link pls?
I can't find em on the website

Members online

Latest posts