• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My custom cage!!!

satttheman

my friend that does my metal work local made me a quick roll cage he can do different design or looks but this is the one he made for me this one is made out of aluminum it prolly weight 1.5lbs the heaviest part is the diamond plate and the bolts on the top i bent the daimond plate for the wing look but its not like that anymore the next one he makes for me will be steel and beefier not to say this one isnt beefy because i flipped it plenty of times

0828080929a-Copy.jpg

0828080930-Copy.jpg

0828080929.jpg

i uses a mig to weld so the welds on this one look beefy but can be grinded down but idk and i just noticed these pics were before we went to the store to get the harder weld so the front bar of the halo wasnt welded ill try to get more pics up later

Last edited by a moderator:
M

magnum57

What a great friend. It’s nice to see all the different ideas coming together on the Rampage. Your truck looks Awesome

satttheman

yea im goin to take more pics of my next cage he makes he also sells steel cages to my local hobby shop his steel cages are strong as shi*

satttheman

my friend will make a cage for any body or truck ill try to get pics of his other cage and my baja tt cage

Shiny

Satttheman the air filter is exposed. It will get dirty vary fast specially in sand. I suggest that you cover the front and side windows with something plastic or maybe lexsan.

satttheman

boo hoo no one looks my cage :( my steel cage for my rampage will be similar

satttheman

its prolly under 4lbs and it would prolly take 10hrs to polish it and it has spots that would be impossible to polish

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts