• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Buggy just Arrived

kun114

UPS just rang the doorbell and what do I see, my new buggy.

This thing looks pretty heavyduty compared to my Baja. I already started to pull the engine because there's a few things to do before I run it. Also need to paint the body and order a few goodies for it. I think I'm really going to enjoy this one.

The bad the is, The straps that secure it in the box broke. One of the rear axles was just about through the box. Of course, When I opened the box, I saw it went right through the decal sheets and the manual. Now they have a nice big hole through them. Luckily no damage to the buggy.

kun114

RampageHopUps said:
I'll send you a new decal sheet. I even packed extra paper in there, but it must have been a rough ride to break those zipties.
You are top of things Rob!!!!

I'm placing an order tonight for a truck body and a few other things. You can send them with that if you want.

Thanks,

Jason

RampageHopUps

No clear bodies. Redcat only brought them in with full trucks. If someone orders a painted truck, I can switch out the clear body. I'm not sure when Redcat will get clear bodies in.

kun114

RampageHopUps said:
No clear bodies. Redcat only brought them in with full trucks. If someone orders a painted truck, I can switch out the clear body. I'm not sure when Redcat will get clear bodies in.
Thanks Rob

I'll hold off on ordering the body for now to see if you can get a clear one for me, but I'll still place an order for a gearplate and some other goodies.

I sure am glad I ordered my buggy from you. Your service is top notch. Also, thanks for including the extras in the box. I don't think other suppliers would have done the same.

Jason

NitroBurn

When the clear truck bodies are available I'll take one too. I fixed the melting problem by glueing strips of high temperature insulating pipe wrap to the inside of the body and so far its been working pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online