• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Muffler bolt size

Rampagemiah

What' the size of bolt for the stock muffler lost both and dealer had none

Dusty

If it has a tuned pipe with just an exhaust manifold flang the bolts are shorter . The size I gave is for the stock MT with a muffler can that has the z shaped bent tubing going to the back of the truck . It needs long bolts to go through the muffler can . Take a pic and post it of what you have if this doesn’t make sense and I’ll look it up for you bud .

Rampagemiah

Thanks I was able to find the right ones using what you gave me and thanks to fastenal I was able to get plenty of those and any other bolt/screw that is on the truck for less then half the cost

Dusty

Awesome man . A good place if you don’t mind ordering is Tony’sScrews.com they have everyscrew bold or nut on are rigs for pennies compared to lots of places . They are harder grade metals too . $1.50 to $3.00 for 10 to 20 piece sets depending on sizes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online