• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT with 45cc rofun/rovan motor

owen91

Still in process break in only has 1/2 tank thru it do far it is good! Have few parts need to put back on the truck

Excuse the dirty truck please havent cleaned it since 2018 has been in the garage since then

owen91

the stock gearing is really low on these mt perhaps I will swap over xt gears
31 29 anyone have any ideas?

Greg10757

I did it to my xt because I put in a 34cc polish ported with a 2mm Stroker engine.it would just spend the tires on dry pavement.

RampageCrazy26cc

I had no problem with bolting it up.

my rampage mt has a 26cc i bought brand new in 2011. i was looking to upgrade to a bigger engine. also was looking at the 45cc. was just wonder if it would bolt up

thanks for the info

GWB3gs

I'm planning on doing the same thing actually I was just looking at an O'Neill Brothers engine last evening because I was worried about the width but you've seen the confirm that thank you I do have one question you must have changed the pull start to fit in between the chassis I was thinking about nausea and notching the side of the chassis out to accept the extra wide pull start Let me know what you did sure appreciate it Thanks by the way this is Gregg with 3 g's.

GWB3gs

I'm planning on doing the same thing actually I was just looking at an O'Neill Brothers engine last evening because I was worried about the width but you've seen the confirm that thank you I do have one question you must have changed the pull start to fit in between the chassis I was thinking about nausea and notching the side of the chassis out to accept the extra wide pull start Let me know what you did sure appreciate it Thanks by the way this is Gregg with 3 g's.
what transmission are you running with that what gearing it looks like the cover is extra wide?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online