• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT is dead in it's tracks

Rusty Nail

Alright guys, before I tear into this beast I wanted to see if you guys could give some quick suggestions. I was running it this evening and all of a sudden it stops moving. The engine is running and its turning but when I hit the throttle it just revs up and doesn't move. The servo is working because it is reeving up. Think I burned the clutch up or or maybe the drive shaft? Just thought I would ask before I start breaking it down to find the issue. Thanks !

Phill

Alright guys, before I tear into this beast I wanted to see if you guys could give some quick suggestions. I was running it this evening and all of a sudden it stops moving. The engine is running and its turning but when I hit the throttle it just revs up and doesn't move. The servo is working because it is reeving up. Think I burned the clutch up or or maybe the drive shaft? Just thought I would ask before I start breaking it down to find the issue. Thanks !
Maybe a grub screw on the gears

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts