• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mt front diff oil and grease?

lavin7107

just broke the front diff cup on my redcat rampage mt taking it over a jump, can I get an upgraded part for this? And if so where? also what type of oil and grease do you recommend I put in it as I rebuid it? thanks.

carp boyz

Banned
CyberVet65 said:
Hostile and Dark Soul and a number of other folks make great after market upgrades for the MT. Best way to preserve them is with grease and differential boots.
didn't know that Hostile and Darksoul made upgrades for the MT

which parts do they make?

is there upgraded diff,drive and center dogbone cups available?

RampageHopUps

Hostile and Dark Soul do not make dogbones or cups for the Redcats. They make poorly fitting boots that are for the Baja and some people get them to work better than nothing.

Cloach1

Diff cups would be great. Too bad I haven't seen that anyone has made these. Cybervette, you think grease works better for you than diff oil?

j_cifelli

As seen in the url previously posted for 7075 rc he is just using the stock drive cups and just adding a sleeve over it. if anyone wants to do this you can just buy copper pipe from any local hardware store and just get a pipe cutter tool and cut them out your selfs. which did work and stop the join cups from breaking but i just started sheering the joint cup on the inside of the differential. theres really not a win for this issue that i know of at the moment besides when your jumping your MT don't hold the throttle open while landing or its just going to happen all the time.

j_cifelli

i tempered them to still no luck for me man. ive owned 3 rampage mt i love them but for me and my driving style and the way i build mine they just keep breaking =[

Impalassman

Sounds awesome to have some stronger diff cups

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts