• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT Body Dimensions

kun114

Can someone tell me the length and width of the MT body?

I'm looking at getting a clear Firehammer MT body which is 24.75" long by

9.5" wide. I'd like to compare dimensions before ordering.

Thanks,

Jason

kun114

Sprint 77 said:
They are a little small looking on the rampage I have one. It lacks about 1.375" of having the right wheelbase look. I wish but don't waste your time.
Can I get the length in between the wheelwells on the firehammer body?

If it's a little shorter, It might work ever better than I thought. I actually want to use it on my TT with the wing and Baja wheels.

Thanks

jaysyourhandyman

TT body on the MTi have both but the fire hammer is too small the body pins hit the far ends of the bodyi put the rampage baja body on mine and here are the pics

101_2070a.jpg

101_2069a.jpg

/monthly_2008_11/101_2070a.jpg.4e256e9b241db2542b59bd52576cf1a2.jpg

/monthly_2008_11/101_2069a.jpg.39c691bbdb35d23cafd35a4d7302d8eb.jpg

rctruckguy

From the look of it, it looks like it will fit just perfectly. The stock body on the MT5 looks a bit short when looking from the side. I don't know the length from wheel well to wheel well on the baja 5t body, does anyboby have the spec on this?

Gas Jocky

I'm using an MCD MT body, same as an FG MT but a little cheaper than FG's.

They fit good with a little trimming. Redcats have a club cab shortbox style compaired to these, single cab long box style so you have to trim the back of the cab a little unless you want to raise the body a little more. I also use a piece of foam from the kids water noodle ( I think thats what they call em) to give the body more support when it goes for a good tumble!

MCDbodyonRampage006.jpg

MCDbodyonRampage001.jpg

MCDbodyonRampage007.jpg

MCDbodyonRampage010.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts