• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Motor locked up!

ZRC

Hating my first gas RC already. Dang motor didn't even make it through break-in cycles.
Took motor apart and found wrist pin needle bearing broke in pieces. :-(

ZRC

I went w G320. I'll give gas another try.

jonivtec

No luck for you....fuelie engine are reliable for the ost parts...Chimera is my fourth rampage and never had a single engine problem.Zenoah time for you:)

ZRC

No luck for you....fuelie engine are reliable for the ost parts...Chimera is my fourth rampage and never had a single engine problem.Zenoah time for you:)
I replaced it with G320. I have bad luck with Rampage. Throttle servo started to glitch during G320 break-in cycles then steering servo started to make noise after break-in cycles.
I sent Redcat an email about my problems. They are sending me replacements, new motor and servos should be here Monday. Great customer service.

Painlesstom

Same here.. Not even 4 tanks of fuel and my piston wrist pin bearing failed too. Emailed Redcat so I'll see what they say if they reply. Bearing is out of stock everywhere.... Oh, and the steering servos are NOT waterproof.... lol

RampageCrazy26cc

enough know my fuelie 26cc engine is giving me trouble right now, its been going strong for the past 10 years on my rampage mt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online