• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

more servo questions

Ken Maddux

I have the rampage mt v3 . I'm switching to hitec 805mg servos. I bought the aluminum futaba servo mount, it came with 3 parts . The two end parts for the servo on the right side was easy. What is the 3rd part for and what do you do for the radio box side? Sorry if the answer is already here I did not see it. Thanks Ken

GCraig

Ken Maddux said:
I have the rampage mt v3 . I'm switching to hitec 805mg servos. I bought the aluminum futaba servo mount, it came with 3 parts . The two end parts for the servo on the right side was easy. What is the 3rd part for and what do you do for the radio box side? Sorry if the answer is already here I did not see it. Thanks Ken
Ken if you change the servo to a high torque, high speed servo then you should only need to use one servo under the troddle servo. I use a 5th scale Savox servo for my steering on my Redcat Rampage MT Pro V3 and it's more then enough power to turn the big wheels.

Phill

Does anyone know which Futaba fits the Futaba mounts?

I've had mounts laying around for ages but no idea what fits.

Phill

toybuyer said:
Just curious where and how much did you bought your Futaba servo?
Ebay is a good place to start

If you can't find em there try DDM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts