• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Modified RC roof scoops

Modified RC

These are CNC machined from a solid piece of 6061 T6 aluminum.

They provide excellent spark plug clearance and will really add to the look of all the buggies out there.

They will be distributed by Rob at http://www.rampagehopups.com/main.sc

They will retail for around $100.00 and Rob should have them sometime late next week.

Here it is next to the stock roof plate

Image007-60.jpg

Image010-41.jpg

Image009-50.jpg

Modified RC

Here are some pics of the roof scoop mounted on my RedCat truck

Image018-18.jpg

Image017-22.jpg

Image016-23.jpg

Image015-22.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions just ask them here.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Spark Plug

Just_Gerald said:
not to be nitpicky, but doesn't the body cover the roof?
Yes your right, I think what Modified RC has in mind as well as some bling is stronger plug protection and more plug room.

Is this now tall enough for the irridium plug?

This will look trick on my 4130 chromoly tig welded roll cage.

Great job Modified RC keep up the inginuity.

Modified RC

These scoops have more than 1/2 inch clearance compared to the stock plate.

The scoop section is almost 3/4 inch deep.

Thanks for the comments, I see alot of buggy bodies getting the "convertable top" cut in the future :)

Sprint 77

Contributor
I stopped by Modified RC business while on business in Chicago. We have another real crafstman with us here on the forum. He is a highly qualified machinist with a definate passion for large scale RC and a vivd imagination. It is up to us the end user to keep these guys in business and support their efforts and products so that in the future we can continue to modify our trucks and buggies with more quality products from these small town USA manufactures.

Modified RC

Sprint 77 said:
I stopped by Modified RC business while on business in Chicago. We have another real crafstman with us here on the forum. He is a highly qualified machinist with a definate passion for large scale RC and a vivd imagination. It is up to us the end user to keep these guys in business and support their efforts and products so that in the future we can continue to modify our trucks and buggies with more quality products from these small town USA manufactures.
Thanks Sprint 77, I'm glad you stopped by and it was a pleasure meeting you.

I hope your doing alright in Texas with the hurricane, I saw some pics on the news today and it looks nasty. Stay safe.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Modified RC said:
Thanks Sprint 77, I'm glad you stopped by and it was a pleasure meeting you.
I hope your doing alright in Texas with the hurricane, I saw some pics on the news today and it looks nasty. Stay safe.
We made it through the hurricane in my area OK our power was out and still is at my house but the my shop is powered up so off to more rampage part building.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts