• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mielke resonans Pipe on Rampage TT

vinson

Mielke resonans Pipe on Rampage TT

This is a modded pipe for HPI Baja

i used a medium x-Port -- som silikone tube

the rest is from the Mielke packet

i think this is the best pipe for the HPI Baja - Nice Quiet sound

really good engine preformance

quiet easy to mount on Rampage

Best Regards

kryptonite

let us know how that pipe porks out.. i think saw some else with one of those strapped on to a ramp.. i think it was "imadman", but am not sure

DemonRC

It was Bryan70546 from Louisiana. He had a Sprint modded side Mielke.

I run that same pipe on my Baja and it's a GREAT pipe. I can't stress that enough. I ditched a rear dom for a Jetpro v3 (hate that pipe) for a side dom for a Mielke. BajaStorm on HBF talked me into it and I never regretted it. I can honestly say that the Mielke is very comparable to the Rampage side dom except it sounds much different. I really like the low end rumble of the Mielke. I'm glad somebody found a non welded way to mount the Mielke. Nice job man. Let us know how it performs with some of the header cutdown. A video would be great too. Your actually tempting me to ditch my side dom and take my Mielke off the Baja.

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonRC

The ideal situation would be to keep the header length by swinging the header back toward the shock tower and then into the pipe. From the looks of it 3"-4" were removed so it's tune would be changed some. I would love to see a video with it setup like this so I can see how it performs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts