• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Middle Georgia 1/5th scale racing

miniac

Great ,we will plan to get there around then and stay until our cars give out.Thanks

glm308

Contributor
We have 4 confirmed here so far with a few more possibly coming. If all goes well there will be 6 plus y'all worst case is 4 plus Y'all. We will have both the 2wd and 4wd 5th scales ready to run. I am also bringing out a new 10th scale to try out so if you have any 1:10/1:8 bring them along too.

Greg

miniac

Had a great time running on track, looking forward to coming over again. I have ordered front universals but it will be a few weeks before they come in.Let me know when yall plan to run again. Thanks

phreerider

nice looking track ! you got a regular sch'ld stuff or is it just show up and go or group stuff.

FRI/SAT/SUN runtimes?

miniac

Anybody out there ? Have yall built the new track? Are yall still running together?

glm308

Contributor
We are still running on the smaller track. Trying to get a contract in place to build the larger track. Our racing has been hit and miss because of the holidays.

There is another guy who wants to come race also. He is from the Savannah area and we are trying to get a date set to have a gathering at the track. Soon as we have more details I will let everyone know. We will welcome everyone who wants to join us.

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:

miniac

Racing?

Hows the racing/playing going ? After 8 months I should finally get my front drive universals next week ,any idea on when the next get together is ?

miniac

Just got back from Indiana 1/5 race , had a great time , ready to come back over to Georgia to play , any idea on when ?

miniac

I saw x1 Redcat for sale, I ran an FG , saw a few MCDs and several Losi 5t to buggy conversions. Had lots of fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts