• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Middle Georgia 1/5th scale racing

glm308

Contributor
Hello to all. I wanted to invite everyone around Georgia out on Saturdays to CMJ Hobbies in Fort Valley for fun and 1/5th scale racing. If anyone is interested pm me for directions and details.

Happy racing all

Greg

miniac

Hey to all,Im in Bham and have several 1/5th scales,would like to know how the racing is going before I make a 4 hour drive.Thanks

glm308

Contributor
The racing at cmj hobbies is good. Bad thing is the track is narrow and red clay. Other than that it is a nice place. We here locally run there and also at a motorcross track near by. If you are interested in racing let me know and we can get everything in line.

Greg

miniac

Im going to try and come over in a few weeks when I get back from vac. I just got back from Power Jam in Indiana and would like to have a place to race.

glm308

Contributor
sounds great we would love to have you join us. We often race informally and try to make it fun and less stressful. None the less we are competitive and when we get on the track we race hard. Usually till someone or something Breaks.

Just curious but what 1/5ths do you have and plan to race?

Our group run MCD, HPI Baja both truck and buggy, and Losi 5ives along with DBXL. I had a Redcat but could not keep up with the parts bill and gave in an bought a DBXL. I must say it is the best over all 1/5th scale for the money.

We look forward to having you join us and as always the door is open for anyone else who wants to join us racing on the weekend.

Greg

miniac

I raced a Leopard 4 in Indiana,have several other FGs,have a friend with a HPI but he is on a tight leash(his wife)we both like to bash ,would do more racing if I had a track in Bham. Thanks Johnny

miniac

Looking at possibly coming over Sat. July 26th, do you think there will be racing at the track?

miniac

Thanks for pics ,looks perfect for 1/5 th scale.I have cleared it with my wife and my buddies wife is going to let him out to play also.

miniac

Yes,sad but true,but usually I get what I want and ask her to forgive me later ,my buddy on the other hand is just plain whipped.

glm308

Contributor
The track is fun and it is hard in places. I welcome everyone to join us if you can. I have talked with the rest of my group and we are a go for the 26th of July. There will be at least four of us if not more. Some of our guys have the same wife problem as your buddy. We look forward to having y'all and cant wait to have some fun.

Greg

miniac

Sounds great,will this be a race day or play day ? doesn't matter were up for either.What time? its a 4hr drive for us but we can leave early.Thanks

glm308

Contributor
More of a play day as the track does not have the timer setup at the moment. None the less it will be a lot of fun and we still will race hard. We usually start about 11:00-12:00 time frame and run till dark or we are all broken(whichever comes first). So anytime after I would say noon would be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts