• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MCD verses FLM Dogbones

MTMIKE

Hey guys does anyone know if the Fastlane Machine super heavy duty dogbone FLM90020 is a replacement that can be used in Redcat MT? Trying to find length of these with no luck. I have MCD 002-2-DS-2 that I like but cannot find anymore. Looking for a good replacement unit. However I did find some MCD pieces in Denmark and have them shipped if anyone needs some. Thanks for your help. :confused:

Silent_chaos

the stock CVD length of the Baja is very short compared to Redcat. I used to know the exact stock length of Cvd but I forgot.

FLM stopped making CVDs for redcat due to low demand.

In my opinion, the best way is to dismantle the CVD from your MT and go to nearest machine shop and ask him if he can manufacture you the same using a stronger steel with a larger diameter.

It is doable. I have the same problem on my XB, will give them to a machine shop sometimes around mid september. it will cost around 200$ for 2 pairs, but It will be a permanent solution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts