• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Manufacturer's

hal001

Ok, let's hear who all is making us some cool upgrades for these little bashers.

hal001

I don't have one of these yet, kinda curious as to how many manufacturers are gonna make part's for these. I see lot's of potential for hop-ups.

RampageHopUps

We aren't really sure whats needed yet. Plus the factory is coming out with many of their own aluminum parts, so now its just bash em and crash em. If something is needed, the hop-ups guys are chomping at the bit.

Shock shafts, dogbones, tuned pipes, some carbon parts, wheel adapters, metal gears, and roll cages are already started and due in the next few weeks.

PhatDad

I'm reworking the suspension dept. Complete redo is a must for the guys that want to push the buggy or truck to its full potential. It can and will be done. I'm having a blast running the buggy on my track and truck was fun as well. There will be no sugar coating from me. If it ain't working I'm going to tell you about it.

Merlin

If it ain't working I'm going to tell you about it.
Thats exactly what we need :D

By the sounds of things i will be able to get a few hopups ordered at the same time as i order my Truck, which will be superb :)

RampageHopUps

Basically, the pistons are a flat round bushings with 4 holes in it. That allows the oil to move too fast through it. You need to switch to an HPI piston, or close up the holes, or put a new style piston in.

I will try and close up 2 of the stock piston holes with set screws and see if that limits it enough. That will be the cheapest and fastest way for now.

Slamnd60

Are there going to be springs available for tuning ??

What kind of oils are working good ??

Sprint 77

Contributor
I will be building several fabricated parts. sheetmetal , tubing related all my parts will be tig welded with great attention to being user friendly to still work on your truck, as well as adding structure.

I will more than likely will be selling my parts through Rob, maybe even exclusively that has not yet been determined since my truck as many of yours will not be delivered until next week or two.

M

magnum57

hopups in mine. 28.5cc cy motor, hitec servos, x-can. airfilter, asgard body= FUN

r1a.jpg

r2b.jpg

ramp1a.jpg

ramp3b.jpg

/monthly_2008_06/r1a.jpg.a1dbf323a924f7da1789b3b36f20f729.jpg

/monthly_2008_06/r2b.jpg.98bb0377696b29855627ded4a52b402b.jpg

/monthly_2008_06/ramp1a.jpg.90a62216a8bf70428778427d0a244590.jpg

/monthly_2008_06/ramp3b.jpg.cf92b15ebe0d58d3f3f47db6cf75549a.jpg

Last edited:

hellya

RampageHopUps said:
We aren't really sure whats needed yet. Plus the factory is coming out with many of their own aluminum parts, so now its just bash em and crash em. If something is needed, the hop-ups guys are chomping at the bit.
Shock shafts, dogbones, tuned pipes, some carbon parts, wheel adapters, metal gears, and roll cages are already started and due in the next few weeks.
Hey Rob I'll take one of each ....as I need it:D Starting with some steel gears;)

FastEddy

Team FastEddy will have a "Pro Series" Bearing kit out this week.

It will contain all the bearings in ABEC-5 Rubber sealed units to replace the metal shielded bearings of un-known grade that come stock.

All the bearings have arrived and will be packaged up in our re-usable pit boxes later this week.

Still need to look at all the costs involved before I release any pricing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.