• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Made my New Rampage V3 a New Roll cage, in progress

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
Oh ok, wow I was looking with inside the cage for the parts. Should be no problem, I'll just have to get my hands on some stock parts for building steel ones.

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
Where is the best place to purchase these parts?

Dirk Squarejaw

Another interested Chimera owner. I just broke the rear section the other day. I didn't even jump it, but the front wheels came off the ground over a small bump and it cracked it.

RampageHopUps

I just got new ABS material for my 3D printer. I will make 3 samples of a straight bar, instead of the curved bar. If anyone wants one for testing, please PM me.

If they work well, I will make production out of aluminum.

MTMIKE

3D printer, Rob thats awesome. Been looking at those. Thinking about one for my garage. Any suggestions?

Dirk Squarejaw

Here's a pic of my Chimera with the 3D printed piece installed. Just got in installed a few minutes ago and should have time to run it tomorrow afternoon. Looks like it should last longer than the stock piece that I've broken a few times already.

cedij0al.jpg

YEsPpQ0l.jpg

wO7kCckl.jpg

Bonus pic:

YellWNGl.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.