• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Made my New Rampage V3 a New Roll cage, in progress

REVOlutionary Rampage

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
I would have no problem building an exo cage. If anyone is interested in an exo cage just let me know.

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
I'm currently working on one of these exo cages now. Along with a batch of the cages too for the MT. Anyone interested in seeing an exo cage that fits the rampage truck body?

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
I currently do not have a DDM side pipe so I only know it will work with a stock set up. Until

Then, cause I do not have the money to purchase a side pipe.

sportyy

Roll cage

That roll cage looks sweet and maybe you can help me out with something I'm looking for a buggy body for my rampage MT do you know where I could find one

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
Exo cage is still in progress as Ive had many large orders to fill. And now some custom parts being made as well. But don't worry. Exo will come here first.

MT Builder

Advertiser
Vendor
Can you provide me with a picture of the parts on the chimera. Shouldn't be a problem though.

FMcamaroZ28

Its the rear that holds the wing. Let me find some pictures, but i can do better ones at home

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online