• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Machined billet aluminum chassis

Ol' fart

I might have trouble mounting that to the new ,wider frame. Plus it would have to clear the gear train cover and the pull start to sit inside the tires.

first25q

Oh i know on the gear train. I am working am working on that now.I know you do.Have some bosses milled in the chassis.Or can add bosses.Where you can bolt it to.

Last edited:

Ol' fart

Add some tabs and bend them at 90 degrees. we can then bolt the cage thru the chassis floor

Ol' fart

Don't know. I would think as wide as the cab but I'd like to fit a pair to the finished chassis and then make the call. What kind of File can you output.
.IGE .STP ??

Hey Adam, you must have the test chassis by now. Does everything fit???

Ol' fart

Update
Adam found a few problems with hole location mostly. He is sending it back with some suggestions. One thing he did say was it's too wide(10") for the body(9"). He is doing an electric version so no pull start or gear train cover for him. We could make the chassis 9" wide and simply cut a hole in the side guard to clear the gear cover. What do you all think about that?

first25q

They will come from [email protected]
You should be able the mirror the program.

I am going to check the body again. unless you need to get them made right away

email sent if you need changes. we will do it.

If i knew where your bosses were.I could make it fit your frame.
I build or design of pics for the 1/4 scale guys

Ed

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.