• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND lower spring retainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryptonite

does someone have an extra spring retainer. maybe you bought a few extra shocks and have one laying around. my shock set-up is coming with a "small" list of other goodies and i went back to the "crime scene" but coudnt find it. don't want to have to buy a full set of shocks for one part and the hpi bottoms don't fit right..

pipeous

on my fg I made a temp retainer until mine arrived splitting up a kimbro servo saver and cut a slot for the shaft. it actually worked pretty good and I ran like that a few times.

maybe ghetto but it works and I have stuff like that in the junk drawer... if you look carefully you can find one that is the same size as the spring and it will fit inside.

kryptonite

really? so you don't think it would be too bad? i just don't want to order and wait. and then have to jury rig it. im still weiry about my front shocks. the back worked fine, but i heard the fronts don't go so well.. thanx moo

kryptonite

man that looks pretty perfect for me. SOLD!! thanx for the pics moo, really helped

Piranha2

Contributor
LMAO, if you ever need anything that I can help you with, it would be a pleasure Moo........you are soo worth the entertainment value!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts