• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Lost steering

edl

Hi guys I was running my MT everything going great, I drove up to the garage let idle ready to turn it off and discovered my steering quit, I have a Futaba 4PLS I noticed when I hit the throttle the bars moved on the display when I turned the steering wheel no bars on display, batteries are charged,I re-binded the radio still nothing when I used the steering trim it did move the wheels but the steering on the remote does nothing. thanks for the help.

G-Man

Hi guys I was running my MT everything going great, I drove up to the garage let idle ready to turn it off and discovered my steering quit, I have a Futaba 4PLS I noticed when I hit the throttle the bars moved on the display when I turned the steering wheel no bars on display, batteries are charged,I re-binded the radio still nothing when I used the steering trim it did move the wheels but the steering on the remote does nothing. thanks for the help.
Hmmmmn. That's a tough one. Never had that happen. You can try to plug your steering into the throttle channel to test the servos beings you said the throttle channel works. Otherwise I have no clue why that would happen. Maybe loose rx plug connection?

Phill

I had a similar problem that had me scratching my head.
Turned out the rubber on the "steering wheel" had come unstuck.
Bit of super glue fixed it.

edl

I think a got it fixed, somehow the D/R Alt went to zero on the steering, the button is on the top right side of the grip handle it is possible I could have done it and realized it. thanks all again, Great forum!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts