• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

losi 5t cage on mt!

tsudo5th

Ordered the losi cage today for my MT. Was going to try to make a cage from delrin but realized I would be better just getting the prebuilt one. Will post picks soon cage arrives Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

rampage idiot

YES this is big I want to see this I have been doing some tig welding on my mt aluminum cage because when you are 6ft in the air and land on the roof it does not stay together LOL but I also moved the rear cross brace down to clear the CPI pipe I will post pics soon hope this works out 4 you tsudo!

csp1971

Contributor
tsudo5th said:
Thanks. Its fun to do. The parts aren't that bad on price for what you get.
Impressive! Was it difficult to get any of it to fit? Lots of mods or minimal?

tsudo5th

Had to shorten cage length about 4" width works great with woodster wide body. Front and and rear bumpers were not hard to install and are really strong!! Still need to add 4 chassis to cage supports and attach body to cage so all comes off like losi. Easy to work on. Not as much work as building a one off cage. Will list all my parts and price estimate when I am done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts