• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Looking to buy rims and tires

Dursl

Hey I'm looking to buy a set of 4 rims and tires for my redcat rampage mt pro. The tires that came with it are alright just a bit older and way out of balance they wobble all over the place. I have the style that are generic monster truck tread but want to buy the other style that the rampage comes with or maybe a nice set of something else if you have anything your selling please email me at [email protected] or post here

Other parts I'm looking for are

Aluminum fly wheel cover
Aluminum pull start handle
Aluminum gas cap
Aluminum bumpers if I can, because I haven't seen any online yet.

Also trying to find a body that's big enough to cover the wheels so that it makes it look like a real truck and have the rims and tires in the wheel wells if anyone knows where that is even possible to get I would pay nice to have it.

Thanks guys any help would be great!

the13bats

Hope you don't mind if i tag on here i too am hunting mt wheels and tires but only need 2, a pair and don't much care about condition, well used is fine just not used up, its for my fury road chim build,
Thanks
Cheers
b
[email protected]

Rcjp

I'm also looking for some tires for my Mt rampage that will hook up good in the dirt the traditional monster truck tires do not grip well on a track that I'm running on, any suggestions would be appreciated

G-Man

Change your wheel hexes to 24mm and your wheel choices are wide open. I have been using Proline wheels with their Badlands mx43 tires made for the xmaxx for a couple years now. They are great. The center hole needs drilled to 18mm and boom they fit any 24mm hex. I use dgi one inch 24mm hex wheel extenders. The Proline Trenchers are a bit bit bigger that need the same mod. These are the Badlands in the pic 20200415_142515.jpg

Drucipher

I had to balance my tires with weights. It worked really good.

Attachments

• Resized_20200711_202434.jpeg
    Resized_20200711_202434.jpeg
    453.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Resized_20200711_202516.jpeg
    Resized_20200711_202516.jpeg
    626.7 KB · Views: 17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.