• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Looking for the belt drive system for my MT

Papichullo75

Hi, I'm new to this forum.... but definitely not new to the rc world! I had my redcat for about a year now, and its definitely a nice platform. I recently saw a picture with a MT with a belt drive system installed.... I have been looking like crazy to find one! Any help would be appreciated 14511 14512

Pluglife

Where can I get a belt conversion kit. Can someone help me or send me a link too one. Thk u.

Phill

Thanks Phil. What about the v4 would that work phil. Phil is he the only person we can get it from. No one in the state makes em?

He's the only one I know of and where I got mine from.
The V4 is for the Reely Carbon Fighter (obviously a German car) and is made for 10mm shafts.
Redcat run 8mm shafts so it doesn't fit.

Pluglife

Dam im so glad u told me that cuz I was bout too order it. How long did it took for you too receive it. Man i hate the hear system on my rampage. Today I just receive my 3rd gear set n broke it again. It's frustrating n a waste off money. Only problem is the guy sold out dunno when its gon be avalible.

Phill

It's so long since I bought it I can't remember but I think it was pretty quick postage.
I have a second Dunerunner running the pin gear setup and never had one break.
They're a different quality steel.
https://www.hobbywarehouse.com.au/hsp-050109-metal-gear-mount.html
You should be able to find them over there.
HSP are identical to Redcat so will have the same part number.
You need to buy the complete setup as the mounting plate is different to the square drive one

Pluglife

So those are better phil? They do look like solid metal compare too red cat which isn't metal but more like sum cheap composite material. So I have too buy the whole kit right phil.

Phill

So those are better phil? They do look like solid metal compare too red cat which isn't metal but more like sum cheap composite material. So I have too buy the whole kit right phil.

They're much better than the stock ones.
Never broken one yet.
On the DR I swap the first 2 gears over for more top speed.
Never tried a 2 speed but all I seem to hear about them is problems.

Pluglife

Phil I found a site too get the belt kit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190715-233900.png
    Screenshot_20190715-233900.png
    304 KB · Views: 34

Pluglife

I don't know how too send the link so I took a screen shot. Can you share it with everyone on this forum phil.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.