• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Local Moto-X track

Obeast44

Banned
Thanks to Bigwes64 over on HBF, I now know about an absolute KILLER bash spot. Its a moto-X track thats about 25 minutes away from my house :D

I have been invited to run there anytime there isnt an event scheduled. How sweet is that? I finally get to get some track time :)

Anyway heres a link to their website:

http://www.ballancemotox.com/picturepages/TrackPicturesbeginning.htm

and a pic:

lightning73

Thats an awesome spot to tear it up! I would love to have a place like that near my house, im jealous!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Hey OBeast, being a forum junkie pays off big-time! I'm jealous as well..

Gonna need video of you hammering over those Woop de doos :D

laganm21

Hell yeah me and K20 need to come out there one eve, I want to hit the woop de doos

rob64n

Contributor
thats even better so as soon as i get the steering knuckles for this truck i'll have to get ahold of you for a visit,lol....

lightning73

I was workin in Nashville for about 6 months last year, I did several jobs up and down I-65 near the Kentucky border, I bet I wasnt too far away from that sweet bashin spot... :( ....Of course at that time I didnt have my Rampage though... :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online