• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

lipos?

strodedawg

whats the runtime?are you running them in parrallel? they fit? need more runtime to smash some more bajas. bought 2 one is getting hopped up and i am running the other stock right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

fluxn81

xbeNewb said:
I run Sky Lipo 5000mah 40c - wouldn't buy them againGoing with gens ace next time
+1... I learned that the hard way. Comparing the two, Gens Ace has much more punch. I would say the Sky lipos 40c are around 30c.

auto2

hyperion 6s 5000 fit the tray perfect. ive gone 20 minutes and had 3.8 volts left. i don't like going any further and heating up the pack.

Dirtconvert

I run Turnigy Nano Tech 6000 mah 3s in parallel. Have not done w.o.t runs straight through, but my bash times are still in the upper 40 minute range. They have the best punch of any batteries I have used. They are 35-50c rated and in my opinion every bit of that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.