• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Lighter wheels and tires for rampage mtv3

Ozzerdog

Wanting to get a lighter tire and wheel for rampage mtv3 any one have any suggestions thanks

imaudi5000

King motor X2 should be available on Amazon. I just got them and they look and fit great. I haven't driven on them yet. Need the 24mm hub adapters and nuts though. Both from King motor too. I'm trying to write up a thread but can't post my "high res" pics lol. Basically they are smaller than stock, almost half the width and about 1lb lighter each!

King Motor X2 Wheels (set of 2) Fits LOSI 5IVE T and Rovan LT 4WD Truck https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017Y70YXE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_dqiICb7MCRFVB

yukonranger

Screw the rovan tires! Proline makes nice wheels and tires for the xmaxx!

Attachments

• 20190305_080155.jpg
    20190305_080155.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 71

Pricesredcatmt

Could anyone tell me what adapters I need to run these wheels, I seen someone have these and they look nice on the MT, can some send me a link to wait adapters to get, 24mm to 17mm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191118-061631.png
    Screenshot_20191118-061631.png
    116 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20191118-061640.png
    Screenshot_20191118-061640.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 21

Pricesredcatmt

Hey Phill do you know if these come with the nuts to put the wheels on also, I looked at them and read it,not sure if they come with them?

Phill

No they don't but your Redcat nuts will fit.
I have them on my DRs

imaudi5000

Wait, you want wheels with a 17mm hub? On the rampage MT?
I'm not sure about that, you might want to check the sizes on everything.
If those are 17mm hub wheels they are probably meant for 1/0th scale and probably wouldn't fit the MT correctly...

Phill

Wait, you want wheels with a 17mm hub? On the rampage MT?
I'm not sure about that, you might want to check the sizes on everything.
If those are 17mm hub wheels they are probably meant for 1/0th scale and probably wouldn't fit the MT correctly...

I didn't notice that.
You need 24mm hubs.

G-Man

Get four rear baja 5b hex hubs. They fit the Rampage MT and Dunerunner on all four corners. Then you can use any 5th scale wheel and tire you want. I been using Proline Impulse wheels and mx43 badlands tires made for the Xmaxx. All you have to do is drill the center holes out of the wheels a bit to fit over the threads of the 5th scale hex hubs. These are the MX43 20190721_110918.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts