• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

LHS blown away by XB-E

Dirtconvert

I took my XBE back to the hobby shop where I bought it, at their request. I explained how much I enjoyed this buggy but was disenchanted with the stock motor. They were going to order another XBE to have on hand but I guess Redcat sold out? The owner had his mechanic drive the buggy and needless to say he was nothing but smiles and said he was totaly impressed with the car. When I told them I had been jumping the car onto concrete they both looked amazed that the car wasn't broken. So far I have about 5 hours of hard use on the buggy and only the cheesey wheel bearings have died.

Obeast44

Banned
June 24th, 25th and 26th I will doing my damnedest (is that a word? lol) to do just that at Powerjam. Alot of the Baja aftermarket guys will be in attendance and if it can do well enough they might consider making things for them too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts