• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Leading edge

MOfroggy

There is a lot to be learned about the in's and out's of this truck and what needs tweaking, fixing, modifying and hopped up. It is kind of exciting being on the leading edge of all of this. Even with the necessary fixes and hop ups I believe it will still be cheaper than some of the currently leading 1/5th scale competition and just as good or better (and it is 4WD!).

I have been talking with Sprint 77 and he has some good innovative ideas for the exhaust end of things and the cage configuration and I am sure that there are a lot of other hop up artists chomping at the bit to make things.

MOfroggy

Ron E

Contributor
agreed, i'm looking at my ny mt5 now, thinking instead of hurrying and getting it running, i'll take my time... take it apart over the weekend and put her back together with all that has been learned from here so far. may be better for the truck in the long run. also will educate me about the truck...

what a large - cool vehicle... nice to be at the front of what will hopefully be a great vehicle for a long time. :)

RampageHopUps

Yep, its a double edge sword. Get the latest car and live with some modifications, or wait around for the first buyers to figure it out. At least you guys got a smokin deal for your time.

I remember the list for the Baja when it came out. Almost the same exact stuff. We'll have to see how many of the diffs ahve oil in them!!!!

flint mann

I definatly like being on the ground floor with this model. I have also been talking with Sprint 77 and I can't wait to see his ideas on the "street" !!!!, preferably on my buggy lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online