• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Landslide Rebuild

DemonRC

Ahh crap it says I need a facebook account. I've already swore on my left testicle and my first born son that I would never create a MySpace or anything like it LMAO. I really wanna see the pics though cause I'm looking into getting one so I'll have to ask the wife for her facebook login.

I had a question on how it's been holding up. Have you had any problems at all or are there any kinks that need to be worked out?

MJPracing

catchaser said:
Ahh crap it says I need a facebook account. I've already swore on my left testicle and my first born son that I would never create a MySpace or anything like it LMAO. I really wanna see the pics though cause I'm looking into getting one so I'll have to ask the wife for her facebook login.
I had a question on how it's been holding up. Have you had any problems at all or are there any kinks that need to be worked out?
The Landslide will hold up very well as long as you know what your doing,lol. I say that cause I was lost out in left field some where when my fiance got it for me for christmas last year. It said RTR so I figured gas it up and go,haha yea right. Im pretty much a newbie to R/C the Landslide was my first nitro ever. Thanks to Pwaicon and his expierance he showed me a few things. some kinks are the spur gear, i went through about 6 of them the slipper will need to be a little looser then the way it comes and I find setting the gear mesh by holding the clutch bell very still and making sure the spur gear has very little or no play while trying to turn it while holding the cltch bell. Another thing make sure if you get it that they send you the upgraded drive shaft kit. I bent all my drive shafts and shaft cups were crap too. Redcat replaced all those parts for me though for free. Other then that the small .18 engine does it's job. When it's tuned the way it should be it will kick some A$&. Sorry about the pics I just had to many to post on here, it's still not done, Im going for the short course truck look with a little bigger engine which I still haven't got yet. One more thing I noticed yeah it say's it's a 1/8th scale truck but honestly it seems to me it might be the length of a 1/10 scale. I noticed the slash 1/10 scale is longer then the landslide.

MJPracing

"catchaser;Ahh crap it says I need a facebook account." <<<< that SUCKS!!! I didn't know you needed a facebook account to view pics. If I knew that I wouldn't have posted this tread, My bad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.