• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Km t2000 4wd

countstevula

Contributor
rockdog said:
Well I could. But no 1 there has bothered to answer. And beside its nice to no gts666 could give me a clue. As thats all I needed. I mentioned earlier on that u have a pretty good truk man. So if im wrong to jus ask YOU a qeustion and offende u im sorry. I no how n where to post and wen I should qeustions and wen u don't get any answers at all, thats wen u kinda go lookn for the 1s that no what there talkn bout. So again. Didnt mean to cause any animosity bud. Injoy ya build. And ya truck. By

rc is no hobby its a disease
No worries, I didn't know you had already posted in that category. thought maybe you would get more responses listing it in the correct category. Thanks for the well wishes. You should just get the new FlowRam 36cc and let us know how that works out for you

rockdog

Thanks man its all good ay, and new flow what??? Never even knew bout that. Sounds awesome man. How do I find out mre bud?

rc is no hobby its a disease

Bill_G

Rockdog,

KM "makes" their own engines with slight differences to CY's or Zenoah's.

I wouldn't advise putting any money into that engine because you may have compatibility issues. You can get a nice Zen 29 for about $255 from DDM.

Can't say what that 28cc is tho. Hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts