• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Killer bee super bee

Rampage mt

Just wondering how you guys mount your kill switches,my receiver box if FULL so for now I have it in a zip lock Baggie zip tied to my roll cage....but there's got to be a better location

rampagemt

Simple get one great servo and get the x series radio box and you can fit it in there with solo much more room to spare. When I first set up my mt with dual steering it is possible to get a y harness,receiver,battery, and killer bee in just need to be tidy and zip tie it up, it is possible but not fun....best of luck

cordy

I use a small radio shack project box and use shoe goo or double sided tape to mount it on top fo my radio box.

Selvaje

I installed mine on my DR last night. I Shoe Goo'd the buzzers to the lid of the battery box, and just stuffed the SuperBee in the battery box.

G

In my MT I have to use a secondary box as I also need room for the light controller. I always shorten all my wires so I don't have a box full of spaghetti.

Stygian

Banned
RCDAD said:
In my MT I have to use a secondary box as I also need room for the light controller. I always shorten all my wires so I don't have a box full of spaghetti.
that's a really good idea, in the MT or even the X-series thanks for the pic and once again your good ideas

andyken

RCDAD said:
Do you run that air filter off road?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts