• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Killer bee kill switch

SHOOTA0075

My new killer bee kill switch kills my engine just seconds after I start it. Works fine when I test it with the engine off. I have the stock 3 channel reciever and the stock 2 channel radio. Batterys fully charged. Any ideas??

neeper

Oh I've experienced a similar issue in the past and it was due to a bad flaky plug. Inside the spark plug's white ceramic portion is a resistor which maybe on its way out. Basically what's happening is the kill switch is sensing this ignition issue/glitch and shutting down the engine. Try replacing the plug with a new NGK brand one and see if that solves your problem. The NGK CMR7H plugs work well in large scale RCs. I'm not sure where you're located but you can pick one up for around $3 at any AutoZone.

SHOOTA0075

ThankYou much friend. I bought one a few days ago, just have not had time to try it yet , been working so much and it's a bit cold here in Kentucky. I may try it this weekend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.