• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Kill Switch problems

TonyBrewer

Here's my problem, my Killer Bee kill switch is not working nor the kill switch on the engine and now I have a rattle in my engine when I pull the crank. Now before i rip the engine out and start tearing it apart are there any ideas?

TonyBrewer

Haven't looked yet but I think my kill switch came loose from the coil and the connecter is rubbing against the crankshaft.

Haroldbee

Here's my problem, my Killer Bee kill switch is not working nor the kill switch on the engine and now I have a rattle in my engine when I pull the crank. Now before i rip the engine out and start tearing it apart are there any ideas?
Just take the engine cover off, or expose whatever part of the engine you suspect the problem emanates. In the end, it may or may not have anything to do with your killswitch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.