• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

k&n air filter

kryptonite

at the bottom of my tool box..:Dah, just kiff=dding. ddm sells them. they arent any good thou. they let stuff thru. you have to pack the inside with a third foam stage and its still kinda risky. but they look cool.. check ddm or large scale.com

DemonRC

mooman007uk said:
Yep kryp's right, i ran one on my fg in a gravel pit last summer and it let fine crud in and killed my top end, after my rebuild I stuffed about 1/3 of and fg oiled stock filter in and it was perfect, with an outerwears it was inpenetrable. for off road dusty conditions by themselves they're crap.
I concur...

hardcore

thanks, i will look into it, just had my biggest wreck, hit way wrong, cartwheeled about 50 feet, took me a while to find my front wheel, just ordered aluminum steering carriers, i think it was a combo of miller lite and my fan club that have 0 invested. you would think i would know better at my age .

Ron E

Contributor
hpi baja air filter, 2 part foam, oil with foam filter oil and your safe. I just installed one on my tt tonight. had to remove roll bar cross brace and switch throttle / brake linkage to a cross pattern... works great. found all the info / help I needed here, even printed out some pictures from clubins, moos and krypts ride and went to the shop and put her on.

sorry i'm still all pumped up from running my new buggy tonight... :D

hardcore

thanks man, still cant figure out the photo bucket thing, i have stuff reduced i just cant get it from photo bucket to the reply message, love to show you all the new body i just painted,

hardcore

i will give it a try, it would be alot easer if all i had to do was fill a impossable gap with my new 260 amp mig welder, at least i would stand a chance. this reply only took 10 mi. im getting better!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts