• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Just out of curiosity, Carrying the MT

dash8brj

As the title states, how do you carry the truck?

With the LST2, I just pick him up by the front bumper. Carry it to my mates car and put it on the back seat or in the boot. If I am carrying it to the local park, I'll carry it by both bumpers to make both arms share the weight, and if I get sick of that, I just start it up and drive it slowly down the footpath to the park. Turns heads many times LOL. I would not do this with a gasser - way too loud.

The Rampage 4x4 is a lot bigger (I am curious to know how much bigger!), but... How does one carry it?

Clubin

Banned
dash8brj said:
As the title states, how do you carry the truck?
With the LST2, I just pick him up by the front bumper. Carry it to my mates car and put it on the back seat or in the boot. If I am carrying it to the local park, I'll carry it by both bumpers to make both arms share the weight, and if I get sick of that, I just start it up and drive it slowly down the footpath to the park. Turns heads many times LOL. I would not do this with a gasser - way too loud.

The Rampage 4x4 is a lot bigger (I am curious to know how much bigger!), but... How does one carry it?
I try not to carry it it is just too heavy, what I do is: Go to your local hardware store and get your self a dog leash and clip it ont he front bumper and pretend like you are walking a dog. lol

mooman007uk

Banned
LOL Nice one.

I use the bumpers or shock mounts to put it in my truck bed then drive it at the other end...about 10 paces out my shop to the truck and that's all the carrying I do...

I cut out the plate on the top of the roll bar so i can access the plug and tried to pick it up from there but it's too flimsy.

kryptonite

i carry as well.. but i do have a dog leash in my pit box. its easer to drag them across the beach. speacilly when they break down:mad:

mooman007uk

Banned
ROFL and you'll want one of these to go with it:D

dash8brj

Chop the granny frame down in height, put a large lazy susan on it and use it as a work table :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.