• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Jetpro or ddm dom?

Rampage mt

Looking for good feedback on both pipes,thought I wanted the dom at first but now the jetpro seems like a better deal with the lifetime warranty.so is there any differance power wise? And I've seen vids of the dom and it sounds like a 2 stroke dirt bike does the jetpro sound as good or better? Thanks

Trip..

The Jet Pro is made in the US and the DDM is made in China, I don't know if that makes a difference to you or not, but to some people that's a big deal.

I have JP rear outlets on my FG's and a side bleed on my XB. My FG's sound like 125cc dirt bikes, but the Jp on my XB sounds like a snowmobile. It actually rumbles the ground the same way a sled does.

I had a DDM years ago, but I sold it after I bought my JP. I just didn't care for the sound of the ddm, plus I like the look of the welds on the JP. The welds help to hide scratches and dents. Something of which sticks out like a sore thumb on the ddm.

If you manage to bend, twist, kink or otherwise deform the Jet Pro, Dino will fix it for the cost of shipping, you can't beat that!

rampagemt

Re: Jetpro or ddm dom?

I have a rear dom v2 from the baja and that's my favorite pipe. It's got sweet sound to it

G

I have versions of both. No complaints on either. The Jetpro is nice. I've purchased all my Doms when DDM has them on sale. Then you can use discount code HBF for another 5% off.

G

There is a side Dom for the MT that requires no modification.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts