• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Jetpro Exhaust Q's

Merlin

Does anybody know if the Jetpro pipe for the Rampage will also fit the truck, as its only pictured with the buggy..

http://www.innovativehobby.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1792

I am going to take the ported 29cc motor from my Baja and stick it in the truck when i get one as i have a DS Beast ordered for the baja, so want a good pipe for it. I hear TGN are coming up with a pipe that fits both, any more news on that?

RampageHopUps

The TGN pipe is being designed, they have a buggy and a truck to make sure they fit both.

Slamnd60

Wow, looks cool, interested to see if it has the top end performance like all the other Jet Pro pipes, looks a lot like the v4 pipe ??

Can't wait to see what TGN comes up with ??

M

magnum57

i ordered the jetpro pipe until i saw it on a mt5. it sticks out the the side of the truck body and had a rubber piece holding on the silencer. just seemed funky to me. and looks weird. i cancelled it and put a x-can on it.

RampageHopUps

The side exhausts are well protected. More so than the rear exhausts on the Baja. The Rampage has more protection in the ass end, so whoever makes a custom pipe to fit the rear will have alot of protection. Sprint77 called today and told me he figured out the rear pipe already for the Monster Truck.

The problem comes with the buggy, there are more plastic parts back There, so a rear pipe will work on the MT and not the buggy. Now its just a waiting game though.

Sprint 77

Contributor
We are working on a pipe that will have tuning (low to mid) characteristics similar to the rear dom without the weight and a better distributed wieght in front of the rear axle. You can see the header in my "Roll Cage Issues " thread the expansion chamber will bolt seperately to be more repairable and economical for those wanting two different powerbands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online