• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Is it true??

Ol' fart

On the Diff housings.

The front housing has two extra holes for mounting the steering plate. On the XBE the rear housing does not need or use these two holes so I left them out.

I have been told the the XB and XT need these holes to mount wing suport.

Is it true???

DemonRC

On the XB there is a bracket (Part # 710009) that mounts to the rear diff holes. The XB wing and fuel tank supports are then mounted to that bracket. On the XT I think only the fuel tank supports are mounted to that diff bracket. So, yes, you need those holes in the rear diff because that bracket is vital to mounting other pieces.

I was wondering why you had a seperate front/rear set. Is this the only difference between the front and rear? If so XBE owners are good to go since they don't need the rear holes.

Ol' fart

Yup, That is the only differance. I thought Redcat was just saving money on the tooling.

And, of course, I am out of the fronts. I'll make some more asap. If any of you out there need to exchange yours, send it back and I'll get a new one out to you. I'll pay to ship it back to you and include a 5'er to cover shipping to me. Looks like I outsmarted myself this time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts